Monday, June 8, 2015

Ho Hum Monday

I have bad news faithful readers, the Guest Blogger is not able to blog this evening, so it's just me!
Sorry, maybe they'll be able to work something out tomorrow.

And I feel so bad because I have no pictures tonight because I wasn't planning on blogging.

The weather today was yuck, barely 70, windy and cold.  
I heard the weather described to a T here just the other day...Vermont has 2 seasons, 4th of July and Winter.  Yep, that's about right.

The only pic I have to share today is dinner...old time favorite, pizza and wine.


This time the Screamin' Italian had meatballs and pepperoni.  I was actually pretty good, the meatballs had me a little leery but the were not that bad!

Hopefully you'll come back and read tomorrow!

Love and miss you all,
XOXO,
Nick and Christina

1 comment: