Friday, June 5, 2015

Hot Dog Friday!

It's a rough life when your day starts out like this...



organic apples for breakfast and


a gluten free mango coconut muffin.

I know, right?

The Mcintosh apple I chose was delicious...the mango muffin, not so much.  Thought it was going to be sweet but I took one bite and Nick ate the rest later.
Speaking of Nick...what does he do in Vermont all day?? Here's a quick snapshot...


All day people...all day. Or he's on the phone (thanks again, Dad) pacing around the house, everywhere.  Outside, inside, outside, inside...all the while talking on the phone.  Love you honey!

As I walked to the infamous co-op for my breakfast apple, I noticed the SoRo (slang for South Royalton) bank was setting up for customer appreciation day.  And we all know what that means....free hot dogs! (Hot dogs are Nick's most fav food in the world, no joke).


Before I headed off to the gym, I picked up a hot dog, two cupcakes, a mini bag of chips and a lemonade (aka: Nick's lunch).

Thanks Lake Sunapee Bank!

The gym was well, you know, the gym.  You'd think I would have lost 10 pounds by now, waling around this town and now heading to the gym 3 days in a row. no such luck people, look....


I look terrible! 
I have put on makeup and fixed my hair all of two times in two weeks.
We took our selfie on the way back from the after dinner store run.  I wanted to prove my husband was still alive and kicking.

Speaking of dinner. one of our all time favorites tonight!


Carbonara (with our own twist) and rosemary garlic bread.  Best dinner here so far (except for Worthy Burger last night).  Carbonara typically calls for eggs and bacon with pasta but we substitute bacon for hot Italian sausage.  And lots of cheese. Good stuff.

Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow, our brewery trip has been put on hold.
Just make sure to check back tomorrow!

Love and miss you all,
XOXO,
Nick and Christina





1 comment: